To schedule a showing for your school or organization during the week, or to schedule a birthday party, click here.
- Non-members: $5.00 per show
- Members: $3.00 per show
*Planetarium tickets are not included in museum admission.
- Tickets may be purchased at the front desk of Morrill Hall or in advance by calling: 402-472-2637
- Sales end 10 minutes before show time. There are no refunds once a show begins.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to showtime. Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has begun for safety.
- There is no re-entry if you leave the theater during a show.
- No food or drink allowed in the planetarium.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion and occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions. Some show scenes have a strobing effect that may affect photosensitive viewers.
- Recommended age is minimum of 4 years to attend a show due to the nature of the theater and show content.
- Minors must be accompanies by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
For information on closed captioning, click here.
Location & Parking
Mueller Planetarium is located at 14th & "U" Streets in the University of Nebraska State Museum (Morrill Hall) on the University of Nebraska - Lincoln City Campus. Morrill Hall is the building with the statue of a life-sized bronze mammoth in front; near Memorial Stadium. Map and Driving Directions
For parking information, click here.
Mueller Planetarium and the University of Nebraska State Museum facilities are wheelchair accessible. Enter through the elevator located to the right of the main entrance or via the east entrance of the museum.
View frequently asked questions here.