Temporary Changes to group reservations
Temporary changes are in effect for reservations due to COVID-19. Group planetarium reservations are available Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. each day. We can seat up to 8 people per show time. If your group has more than 8 people, two back-to-back shows will need to be scheduled. Shows must be scheduled with a minimum of two weeks' notice, no exceptions. You can choose the show your group sees from the list here.
FeesAdvance reservation only
|Adults (19 and over):||$8.50 per adult||*Plus tax|
|Children (18 and under):||$6.00 per child||*Plus tax|
|Minimum fee:||$50.00||*Plus tax|
|One teacher receives free admission for every 25 students|
* Tax exempt groups need to provide a copy of their Form 13 in order for sales tax to be waived.
- Groups must belong to an organized entity: e.g. school or education institution, 4H, scouts, church group, after school program, daycare, etc.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- In order to receive the group rate, please have one person pay for your group with check, credit card, or a combination of these options. No cash, please. We can also invoice your school.
- Your punctuality is appreciated for planetarium shows. If your group is 10 minutes late or more to your scheduled planetarium show, we reserve the right to cancel it. If you do not show up for your planetarium show, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- MAXIMUM OF 8 PEOPLE PER SHOW
- Please read UNL's Youth Safety Policy before reserving your group.