A Starry Tale
About A Starry Tale
Recommend for ages 8+, grades 2-6
Running Time: 40 minutes
The stars have carried messages for thousands of years and have been handed down generation after generation. An ancient story of gods and humans has begun!
Explore the constellations in beautiful computer-generated imagery and art. A story from Greek mythology tells the tale of Astraea, the goddess of justice, who is associated with the constellation Libra the Scales.
For Everyone's Enjoyment
- Tickets may be purchased at the front desk of Morrill Hall or in advance by calling: 402-472-2637
- Sales end 10 minutes before show time. There are no refunds once a show begins.
- We strongly recommend children be at least 4 years old to attend a show due to the nature of the theater and the content of presentation(s).
- Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has begun. This is for your safety per fire code.
- There is no re-entry if you leave the theater during a show.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to show time.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion and occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions. Some show scenes have a strobing effect that may affect photosensitive viewers.
- Minors must be accompanies by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
Presentation of the Fulldome Experience at Mueller Planetarium inside Morrill Hall is made by possible by a generous donation from the Friends of the University of Nebraska State Museum.