Max Goes to the Moon
About Max Goes to the Moon
Recommend for ages 4-8, grades K-4
Running Time: 45 minutes
Max the Dog and a young girl named Tori take the first trip to the Moon since the Apollo era, and their trip proves so inspiring to people back on Earth that all the nations of the world come together to build a great Moon colony. From the colony, the views of Earth make everyone realize how small and precious the planet Earth is. Adapted for the planetarium from the popular children's book.
For Everyone's Enjoyment
- Children must be at least 4 years old to be admitted to regular public shows.
- Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has started (by order of the Fire Marshal).
- Theater doors open 10 minutes prior to show time.
- For your safety, there is no re-admittance if you leave during a show.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion & occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
Presentation of the Fulldome Experience at Mueller Planetarium inside Morrill Hall is made by possible by a generous donation from the Friends of the University of Nebraska State Museum.