One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure
About One World, One Sky
Recommend for ages 4-7, grades pre-school-2
Running Time: 40 minutes
Join Sesame Street's Big Bird and Elmo as they explore the night sky with Hu Hu Zhu, a Muppet from Zhima Jie, the Chinese co-production of Sesame Street!
Together, they take an imaginary trip from Sesame Street to the Moon, where they discover how different it is from Earth. Big Bird, Elmo, and Hu Hu Zhu pick a friendship star to remind them that no matter how far apart they might be, they can always look into the night sky and cherish their shared memories.
This show is a brilliant spectacle of light and color as the furry friends watch the stars twinkle over Sesame Street!
For Everyone's Enjoyment
- Tickets may be purchased at the front desk of Morrill Hall or in advance by calling: 402-472-2637
- Sales end 10 minutes before show time. There are no refunds once a show begins.
- Recommended age is minimum of 4 years to attend a show due to the nature of the theater and show content.
- Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has begun for safety.
- There is no re-entry if you leave the theater during a show.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to show time.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion and occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions. Some show scenes have a strobing effect that may affect photosensitive viewers.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
Presentation of the Fulldome Experience at Mueller Planetarium inside Morrill Hall is made by possible by a generous donation from the Friends of the University of Nebraska State Museum.