We Are Stars
About We Are Stars
Recommend for ages 8+, grades 4-12
Running Time: 40 minutes
What are we made of? Where did it all come from? Explore the secrets of our cosmic chemistry, and our explosive origins.
Connect life on Earth to the evolution of the Universe by following the formation of hydrogen atoms to the synthesis of carbon, and the molecules for life. With expert input from leading scientists—cosmologists, astrophysicists, astrochemists, planetary scientists and astrobiologists—we present humanity’s current understanding of where everything, including us, came from.
Narrated by Andy Serkis.
For Everyone's Enjoyment
- Tickets may be purchased at the front desk of Morrill Hall or in advance by calling: 402-472-2637
- Sales end 10 minutes before show time. There are no refunds once a show begins.
- We strongly recommend children be at least 4 years old to attend a show due to the nature of the theater and the content of presentation(s).
- Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has begun. This is for your safety per fire code.
- There is no re-entry if you leave the theater during a show.
- Doors open 10 minutes prior to show time.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion and occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions. Some show scenes have a strobing effect that may affect photosensitive viewers.
- Minors must be accompanies by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
Presentation of the Fulldome Experience at Mueller Planetarium inside Morrill Hall is made by possible by a generous donation from the Friends of the University of Nebraska State Museum.