Our goal is for all visitors to have a safe and enjoyable visit to Morrill Hall. With the most recent Directed Health Measure, we've implemented a few policies:
- Morrill Hall continues to maintain a regular cleaning schedule of exhibits and hands-on interactives daily.
- Face masks are required for all visitors over the age of 2 (in compliance with the most recent Directed Health Measure).
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the museum.
- Hourly capacities are limited. Advance tickets should be purchased online to guarantee entrance at desired time.
- The Marx Discovery Center (1st floor) and the Science Exploration Zone (4th floor) remain open.
- Mueller Planetarium is closed for public shows at this time.
We look forward to welcoming you to the museum and hope you enjoy your visit.
Morrill Hall Public Hours:
|Tuesday – Saturday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
Morrill Hall is closed to visitors on Mondays and select holidays (January 1, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, December 24 & 25). In 2021, Morrill Hall will also be closed on Friday, November 26, Sunday, December 26, and Friday, December 31, as well as Sunday, January 2, 2022.
Admission is free every day with Museum membership!
|Adults (ages 19+)*||$9.50|
|Children (ages 3-18)||$5.50|
|Museums for All (with SNAP, EBT, or WIC Card)||$1.00|
|Museum Members, UNL NCard Holders, ASTC Members||FREE|
*A $1 discount is available for Seniors (65+), or Active/Veteran Military (with ID) on regular admission