Timed entry is in place to ensure social distancing. Groups may reserve a time to visit Monday-Saturday between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or Sundays 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Groups are encouraged to make reservations to visit on Mondays and Tuesdays when the Museum is closed to the general public.
Self-guide reservations must be made 1 week or more in advance.
Planetarium/gallery programs are currently unavailable. Please consider reserving a virtual learning program before or after a self-guided visit to Morrill Hall.
Maximum group size per hour is 50 participants.
FeesAdvance reservation only and must qualify for the discount
|Adults (19 and over):||$7.00 per adult||*Plus Tax|
|Children (5 to 18 years):||$3.50 per child||*Plus Tax|
|Children (4 and under):||Free||*Plus Tax|
* Tax exempt groups need to provide a copy of their Form 13 in order for sales tax to be waived.
To qualify for the discount
- Groups must belong to an organized entity: e.g. school or education institution, 4H, scouts, church group, after school program, daycare, etc.
- Groups must have ten or more paying visitors per reservation
- Must make a reservation at least one week in advance (2 weeks for planetarium)
- Pay as a group (can be a mix of cash and checks)
Download this Museum quest to use on your self-guided tour. It is full of information to help you more deeply experience the exhibits on the second floor of Morrill Hall.