Enrich your Group Visit to the Museum with a 45-minute Gallery Program! Led by a museum educator, students will engage in science and engineering practices as they investigate a topic. All programs are aligned with Nebraska College and Career Ready Standards for science and/or social studies.
PreK - 3
Prices below include both admission to the Museum, plus a Gallery program. Prices subject to change.
|Adults (19 and over)||$8.50||*Plus Tax|
|Children (18 and under)||$7.50||*Plus Tax|
|*One adult chaperone receives free admission for every 10 students.|
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Book both a Gallery program and a Planetarium show for your visit and receive a 10% discount.
- In order to receive the group rate, please have one person pay for your group.
- Your punctuality is appreciated for Gallery programs. We reserve the right to cancel a program if a group is more than 10 minutes late or does not show up, in which case a $75 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Please read UNL's Youth Safety Policy before reserving your group.
- Gallery programs during the summer months are available Tuesday-Friday.
For detailed parking information, FAQs, and more, visit our Group Visit Resources page below.
Still have a question? Contact us